Who we are
I am Martha Spittal, founder of Brandywine Organizing, LLC. A member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO) and the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), I have also been trained as a financial coach by the Dave Ramsey organization.
I graduated with a degree in Design and Environmental Analysis from Cornell University and, after raising three children, worked in various office environments, most recently as a project manager and admin. With my husband, I've led over 600 people through Financial Peace University, a nine-week money-management course.
I would love to help you go from chaos to calm!
We start by discussing your needs and goals. Once we are clear on what you want, whether it's your home or office, the process is similar:
- Declutter: I work beside you as you decide what you need, love, and want to keep, and what you can shed.
- Reorganize: I suggest possible storage solutions, based on best practices and your individual needs.
- Systematize: This is the vital third step. I help you develop systems, that make sense to you, to maintain what you've accomplished.
Whatever your goals are, my goal is to help you reach them!
Financial coaching | Daily Money management
Here again, it is your needs and goals that are important. I work totally under your direction, on a one-time or ongoing basis. Possible activities could include:
- Helping you set up a spending plan (budget).
- Helping you organize bills and develop a plan of attack to take care of them.
- Putting in place technology solutions to help streamline financial tasks.
- Reviewing and reconciling accounts.
- Handling parts or all of your everyday money tasks, such as sorting mail and paying bills.
In all of this, my goal is to free you up to do what you really enjoy.